|Conference Special Supplementary Issue.
RES J PHARM BIOL CHEM SCI
8(3S), 2017 (May - June) Supplementary Issue
Name of the Conference:
2nd International Conference on Recent Advancements in Chemical, Environmental & Energy Engineering (RACEEE-2017)
23-24 February 2017
SSN College of Engineering, Kalavakkam, Chennai, Tamilnadu, India
- Investigations on nanostructured LiMnPO4 particles for cathodic material in Li-ion battery applications.
M Manonmani, V Jaikumar* and K Jagannathan.
- Use of Waste Palm Cooking Oil for Cu (II) Ion Extraction from Aqueous Solution.
Siu Hua Chang*, Alif Azwan Abdul Wahab, and Ayub Md Som.
- Modeling of soot characteristics of diesel engines – A review.
Gowthama Krishnan* and Rajkumar S.
- Design, Simulation and Optimization Of ZnO Nanorod For Energy Harvesting Application.
Kiruthika Ramany*, Kirubaveni Savarimuthu, Sudha Murugesan, and Radha Shankararajan.
- Life Cycle Assessment of a Package Type IFAS Reactor Considering Different Operational Scenarios.
Rana Pratap Singh*, Nitin Kumar Singh, Dharmender Yadav, Komal Jayaswal, and Absar Ahmad Kazmi.
- Analysis of Design Parameters of Radiator.
C Uma Maheswari*, R Meenakshi Reddy, and K Hemachandra Reddy.
- Experimental Investigation of PCM based Thermal Energy Storage System using Al2O3-H2O nano fluid.
Krishna Reddy K*, Meenakshi Reddy R, and Durga Prasad B.
- Investigation of Performance and Emission Characteristics of VCR Engine Fuelled with Mahua Biodiesel Blends Using Nanoparticles.
Jamuna Rani G*, Hanumantha Rao YV, and Balakrishna B.
- Experimental Studies on the Performance of a Multiple PCM Thermal Storage Unit.
N Lakshmi Narasimhan*, and Karthik P.
- Preparation, Characterization and Purity Dependant Heat Transfer Properties of MWCNTs Nanofluids.
MJ Giri Prasad*, N Jerome Santharaj, AS Abhishek Raaj, E Krithika, and S Devashankar.
- Performance Investigation of Eco-Friendly Nano Cutting Fluids in Turning Operation of Stainless Steel Billet.
MJ Giri Prasad*, AS Abhishek Raaj, Vignesh Raja A, Balaji Chandrasekaran, and Frank Gladson.
- Ethanol Fuel Production from Glycerol using Bacillus cereus.
Venkatesh Kamath H*, Samiyabanu, Krupa MB, Deepak GM, and C Vaman Rao.
- Synthesis, Characterization and Investigation on Dielectric Properties of Palmierite [K2Pb(SO4)2].
Sarala Natarajan, Dhatchayani Surendran, Govindan Vadivel, and Sankaranarayanan Krishnasamy*.
- Isolation and Characterization of Pigment Producing Actinomycetes from Different Sources.
Aishwarya Kulkarni, S V Desai*, and Anil R Shet.
- Synthesis, Characterization and Application of Cu doped ZnO nanopowder for the Solar Photocatalytic Degradation of Textile Dyeing Effluent.
P Logamani, R Rajeswari*, and G Poongodi.
- Optimization of Pretreatment of Saccharum spontaneum (Kans Grass) Biomass for Production of Alcoholic Biofuels.
Sandesh K*, Sana Amin, Harsha Kiran TS, and C Vaman Rao.
- Thermal and Rheological Properties of Polystyrene Nanocomposites with Carbon Nanotube and Boron Nitride as Dual Nanofiller: Effect of Boron Nitride Content.
Preethi Arulmurugan, and G Pugazhenthi*.
- Preparation of Kaolin Based Tubular Ceramic Membrane: Effect of Sintering Temperature.
Gitanjali Roy, M Mohan Kumar, and G Pugazhenthi*
- Adverse Effects of Physicochemical Parameters of Solid Waste Disposal on Ground water Quality- a Case Study.
P Vijayalakshmi* and Marykutty Abraham.
- Evaluation of Antibacterial Potency and Phytochemical Screening of Seed Extracts of Butea monosperma (LAM.).
R Anitha, and R Subashini*
- An Assessment Of Physico Chemical Charecteristics Of Nandhivaram Lake Water To Reduce Environmental Impacts .
PK Raji*, and Marykutty Abraham.
- Performance of Solar Driven Disinfection Systems Based on Anodic Oxidation and UV Techniques in India.
Roopak Varshney*, and Nadeem Khalil
- An Innovative Method for Waste Water Treatment Using Fluidized Media Bio Reactor Process.
Vaishakh P Tholan, and Anita Kumari*.
- Size Enhanced Ultrafiltration: A Novel Hybrid Membrane Process for the Removal and Recovery of Heavy Metal Contaminants.
E Kavitha*, M P Rajesh, S Prabhakar, A Sowmya, Mohammed Abdul Raqeeb, S Sriram, and Prince Jain.
- Design of an incinerator to treat combined biomedical wastes generated from four major hospitals in Chandigarh and Shimla City, India.
Rajiv Ganguly*, Prachi Vasistha, and Ashok Kumar Gupta.
- Adsorption of melanoidin using microporous ZnO nano particle: Experimental and ANN approach.
Charles David* and M Arivazhagan.
- Efficiency Study of 500 MW PF Boiler and Its Environmental Impact Assessment.
Jabin J* and Mathevan Pillai T.
- A Study on the Avian Meat Processing and the Environment.
- Characterization of Antifungal Protein Isolated from the Leaf of Solanum Trilobatum & Lepidagathis Cristata and its Activity against Phytopathogenic Fungi.
J Madhusudhanan*, Sumathi N, and K Sathish Kumar.
- Production of Bioethanol Using Saccharomyces Cerevisiae by Utilizing the Banana Peel Wastes.
J Madhusudhanan*, K Sivaranjani, and R Vignesh.
- Characterization of municipal solid waste in Sunder Nagar, Himachal Pradesh, India.
Anchal Sharma*, Rajiv Ganguly, and Ashok Kumar Gupta.
- Design and Simulation of Modified Symmetric and Asymmetric Multilevel Inverter.
Thiyagarajan V*, and Somasundaram P.
- Optimization of phenyl acetic acid concentration during the growth phase of Penicillin-G production in pilot plant.
J Madhusudhanan*, and B Bamarukmani.
- Effect of gas distributor on hydrodynamics of three phase inverse fluidized bed with batch liquid
- A novel study on wound healing properties of electrospun chitosan- polyvinylalcohol nanofibers.
Anitha T*, and Gomathi M.
- Development of a Economic Photovoltaic Array Simulator using an Off-The-Shelf Power Supply.
Supriya R, Aishwhariya V, and Ramaprabha R*.
- Cement Replacement by RHA in Concrete for Sustainable Development.
Josephin Alex, J. Dhanalakshmi, B. Ambedkar* and R. Anantharaj.
- Prediction of salting coefficient for Acetone-Methanol-Salt System using Scaled Particle Theory.
J Dhanalakshmi*, B Deepak Kumar, S Aravind, S Ayyappan, and B Ambedkar
- Adsorption Behaviour of Lead Removal from Aqueous Solution on to NanoTitanium Dioxide.
Gowri V* and Thenmuhil D.
- Treatment of Synthetic Turbid Water using Natural Tamarind Seeds at Atmospheric Conditions.
Judith Emiliah Christy SS, Anantharaj R, Ambedkar B* and Dhanalakshmi J.
- Nitrogen and Sulphur Doped TiO2 for Photodegradation of Phenol under visible light.
Jagannathan Krishnan*, Ravi Rajamanickam and Jaikumar Vasudevan.
- Biodegrdation Kinectics of Azo Dye Mixture: Substrate Inhibition Modeling.
Jagannathan Krishnan, Anthony Arvind Kishore, Athreya Suresh, Akshay Krishna Murali and Jaikumar Vasudevan.
- Pulasan Peel for the Removal of Reactive Orange 16.
Jagannathan Krishnan*, Perumal Kumar and Jaikumar Vasudevan