RES J PHARM BIOL CHEM SCI
Volume 9, Issue 2, 2018 (March - April)
- Biodegradation of Dibenzothiophene Using Bacteria Isolated from Samboja Kutai, East Kalimantan: Indonesia.
Ida Bagus W Gunam*, Bimby Issassam, Nyoman S Antara, I W Arnata, Yohanes Setiyo, Anak Agung Made D Anggreni, and I Gusti Ayu L Triani.
- Comparative modeling of Pathogenesis Related Pr5 Protein of Musa acuminata with the three-dimensional structure of 1zq3 of Musa paradaisiaca.
D Malakonda Reddy, GS Akash, and MS Ekklesia Sesham*.
- Assessment of Non-Carcinogenic Adolescent Health Risk from Drinking Water.
Valeeva ER*, Ismagilova G?, and Ziyatdinova AI.
- Temperature, Dose Dependent Radical Decay in Gamma Irradiated MA AMPS Copolymers.
E Venkateshwar Rao*, A Nageswar Rao, B Sanjeeva Rao, and V Ashok Babu.
- Preliminary Phytochemical Screening of Poly Herbal Formulation Nalla marunthu.
S Selvakumar*, Barnali Sarkar, J Sindhuja, U Madhan Kumar, and A Prashanth.
- Serologic and Genetic Markers of Gluten Intolerance in Autism Spectrum Disorders.
Irina A. Bavykina*, Alexandr A. Zvyagin, Tatyana L. Nastausheva, and Dmitry V. Bavykin.
- Experimental Study Iron Removal Groundwater South of Algeria (ILLIZI).
Samir kateb*, Kais Baouia, Rachid Zegaite, and Nabil Mekhloufi.
- Some Aspects of Bronchial Asthma and Essential Hypertension Comorbidity.
OM Uryasyev, AV Shakhanov, YA Panfilov*, and LV Tverdova.
- Diagnostics of Osteoporosis and Osteopenics On the Data of Screening Research of Ryazan Region Residents (Russian Federation).
NK Zaigrova*, YV Petrov, OM Uryas'ev, and YY Byalovsky.
- Study of The Effect of Cissampelos pareira Leaf Extract on Estrous Cycle of Albino Mice.
Mausumi Ganguly*, Rita Mahanta, Jnyandeep Hazarika, and KSR Pai.
- Synthesis and research of the impact of new derivatives of 4-R-3-(morpholinomethyl)-4H-1, 2, 4-triazole-5-thiol on cultural attributes of pathogenic ?. Bovis.
Roman O Shcherbyna, Volodymyr V Parchenko, Andriy A Safonov, Inna V Bushueva, Volodymyr V Zazharskiy, Pavlo O Davydenko, Oleh M Kulishenko, and Iryna V Borovic.
- Expert Evaluation of The Effectiveness of Hospital - Replacing Technologies (HRT) In the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Aiman K Ozhikenova*, Kassymbek A Ozhikenov, Ainash E Oshibayeva,Saule K Berkimbayeva, Aikin A Kurmankozhaeva, and Saltanat Tashimbai.
- Toxicity Studies of Trehalose and / or Methotrexate in Mice.
Abeer Khamis, Mohammed A El-Magd, Samah K NasrEldeen*, Wafaa M Ibrahim, and Afrah F Salama.
- The Yield and Quality of Hulless Barley Under Foliar Fertilization with Microelement Fertilizer in Conditions of Forest-Steppe of The Middle Volga Region.
AN Kshnikatkina*, PG Alenin, and SA Kshnikatkin.
- The Effect of Temperature on Forearm Muscle Activity in Male and Female Medical Students: A Comparative Study.
Ivan R K*, Muhammad Jamil, Annazatul Zaimah Hussin, Tharani Maniam, Grace Tan Zhen wen, Loo Jin Qian, Jason Khoo Teng Shen, Adi Farhan Bin Sabri, and Abdulkhaleq Dawman.
- Screening of Some Accesions Of Field Pea (Psium sativaumL.) For Salt Tolerance at Eastern Ethiopia.
Hagos Gereziher H*, Yohannes Petros, Manikandan M, Gopalakrishnan VK, Krishna Chaithanya K, and Miesho Hadush
- Assessment of Klotho Protein and Fibroblast Growth Factor 23 On the Progression of Atherosclerosis In Vitamin D Deficient Egyptian Patients.
Eman M Abd El-Azeem*, Dina M Seoudi, Diaa El Din A Kamal, and Walaa K Amin.
- Polymorphism Study of Nuclear Factor Kb and Psorisis In Egypt.
Amal El Araby , Rizk El Baz, Hegazy Sadek, and Ahmed Askoura.
- A Correlative Study Between Serum, Salivary Lipid Profile and Glucose Level in Healthy and Type 2 Diabetic Patients.
Saritha Harish, and Manjula Shantaram*.
- Isolation and Characterization of Anti-Diabetic Components (Bioactivity Guided Fractionation) from Verbascum chinense (Scrophulariaceae) Leaves.
Virender Kaur*, Milind Pande, and Kumud Upadhyaya.
- A Review of Microwave-Induced Plasma for Production of High Value Products from Waste Glycerol.
Refal Hussain, and Saifuddin Nomanbhay*
- Total Anthocyanins Content in Various Extract of Butterfly Pea (Clitoria ternatea Linn) Flower.
Nyi Mekar Saptarini*, and Dadan Suryasaputra.
- Theoretical Treatment, Synthesis and Characterization of Some New Schiff Base Transition Metal Complexes.
Najdat R Al-Khafaji*.
- A Review On: Cytotoxic Activity of Indian Medicinal Plants Used Traditionally.
Sribatsa Lanchhana Dash*, Sagar Kumar Mishra, Ranjit Mohapatra, and Arpit Katiyar.
- Maternity Needs during Delivery: Islamic Perspective.
Redhwan Ahmed Al-Naggar*, and Samiah Yasmine abdul Kadir.
- Potential of Turmeric- Tamarind Beverage (Curcuma domestica Val. – Tamarindus indica L.) To Decrease Blood Glucose in Hyperglicemic Mice.
Bambang Admadi Harsojuwono*, Sri Mulyani, and Gusti Ayu Kadek Diah Puspawati.
- Changes in Growth and Antioxidant Enzymes in Bean (Phaseolus vulgaris L.) Under Heavy Metal Stress.
Eman El-Sayed Mohamed Selem*, and Salwa Fawzan Esmail.
- Diclofenac Induced Hypersensitivity: A Case Study.
Vedha pal Jeyamani S*, Gowri R, Bhuvaneshwari G, Ashwini SE, Monica R, and Gayathtri V.
- Screening of Bioactive Compounds of Costus And Cidir Using Gas Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry.
- Metabolic Hormones and Lipogram related to Adipogenic Differentiation of Umbilical Cord Blood Mesenchymal Stem Cells during Ovine Pregnancy.
Faten A M Abo-Aziza*, Zaki A A, SaharS Abd Elhalem, and Safaa M Abo El-Soud
- Changes of Calendula Officinalis Raw Materials Yield and Of Weediness Of Sowings Depending on The Elements of Technology.
VA Gushchina*, OA Timoshkin, LE Velmiseva, and NI Ostroborodova.
- Ethyl Carbamate Degrading Enzyme from Yeast Meyerozyma caribbicastrain SKa5: Purification and Biochemical Properties.
Jantaporn Thongekkaew*, Tsutomu Fujii, and Kazuo Masaki.
- Production of Biofuel From Paper Sludge By Simultaneous Saccharification And Fermentation.
UM Muddapur, Alisha A Shiledar, Akshay Bhope, Rajesh K Joshi,and Sunil S More*.
- Bio-Plastic Characteristics From Cassava Starch Modified In Variations The Temperature And pH Of Gelatinization.
Bambang Admadi Harsojuwono*, I Wayan Arnata, and Sri Mulyani.
- Extraction of Bio-active compounds of Eclipta Alba through GC-MS Analysis.
Satheesh Naik K*, Gurushanthaiah M, Nagesh Raju G, WMS Johnson, and GM Mahesh.
- The Stability of Antioxidants Turmeric and Tamarind(Curcuma domestica Val. -Tamarindus indica L.) Leaves Extract During Storage.
Sri Mulyani*, Bambang Admadi H, and I Ketut Satriawan.
- Heavy Metals concentrations in Mobile Phone Recharge Cards in Iraq.
Rajaa A Hussein*.
- Perspectives of Use of Bread and Bread Products as Functional Food as Part of Governmental Policy for Disease Prevention and Increase of Population Life Quality.
Matraeva Lilya Valerievna*, Bashina Olga Emilevna, Tsaregorodcev Yuri Nikolayevich, and Kalinin Nikolai Nikolaevich.
- Correlation Between the Immunohistochemical Expression Of Basic Fibroblast Growth Factor In Gingival Tissue With The Clinical Periodontal Parameters (Plaque Index, Gingival Index, Bleeding On Probing) And Angiogenesis.
Sarah A Abed*, Basima Gh Ali, Seta A Sarkis, and Maha M AL-sayyid.
- Assesment of some genetic parameters in diallel crosses to resistant of roots knot nematode Meloidogyne spp in the food processing tomato.
Inad. Dhaher. Abood Al-mafragi*, and R.WA. abd ALrahman.
- Investigation on The Farming, The Marketing and The Consumption of Cameroon’s Pumpkin (Cucurbita spp).
BOUDJEKA GUEMKAM Vanessa, ETAME-LOE Gisèle*, DEMASSE MAWAMBA Adelaide, TCHAMTCHEU ENGA Joel, GOUADO Inocent
- Fungal Pneumonia – Leptospirosis Co-Infection: A Case Report.
C Paranthakan, K Mohamed Ali, Sivaraja, B Sangeetha, andS Mangaleswari Kumaravel*.
- Traditional medicinal plant Phaleriamacrocarpa (Scheff.) Boerl Prove its Worth in Modern Scientific Laboratory: Synergizing Ancient and Scientific Knowledge on Herbal Remedies for Future Clinical Usage.
Nowroji Kavitha, Angeline Torey, Soundararajan Vijayarathna, Shanmugapriya, Yeng Chen, Jagat R Kanwar, Subramanion L Jothy, and Sreenivasan Sasidharan*.
- Putative Target Cells for Mycobacterium tuberculosis Antigens MPT63 and MPT83.
Andrei A Siromolot*, and Denis V Kolibo.
- Phytopharmacognostical Standardization on Indian Medicinal Plant Acacia Caesia (L.) Wild.
S Sharmila*, and EK Ramya.
- Physiological Reaction of The Ability of Erythrocytes to Aggregate to Cessation of Prolonged Hypodynamia.
Vorobyeva NV*, Skripleva EV, Makurina ON, and Mal GS.
- Importance of Amaranth Oil for Protection against Hypoxia.
T Berezhnova, N Preobrazhenskaya*, OIg Goncharov, L Miroshnichenko, and V Iv Zoloedov.
- The Efficacy of the Drug “Angiogen” in the Treatment of Wounds in Rats.
Faina V Shakirova*, Ilsur G Galimzyanov, Anastasia N Valeeva, Olga I Shorkina, Mikhail A Sergeev, Olga A Gracheva, and Dina M Mukhutdinova.
- NAD+ Levels Are Depleted in DMSO Differentiated Leukemia Cells.
Abbas Jawad Al-Shabany*, and Zainab N Al-Abady.
- Physiological Indices of Platelet-Coagulation Hemostasis in Purebred Ireshire Cows in The Course of Lactation.
Oshurkova Ju L, Medvedev I N*, and Fomina L L.
- General Assessment of The Health Status of Children with Down Syndrome Who Have Low Physical Activity.
Makhov AS, and Medvedev IN*.
- Influence of Silicon Containing Preparations on Agrochemical Properties of Sod and Podzolic Soil and Yielding Capacity of Crops.
? Kh Kulikova, ?V Kozlov, and AL Toigildin*.
- Design, Synthesis, Characterization, DFT, and discovery potent based on DOCKING Studies for Novel amino acid derivatives as Anti-inflammatory Agent.
Ahmed A Elhenawy*, and MY Sameeh.
- Formulation and Evaluation of Novel Biodegradable Sustain Released Matrix Implant of Gentamicin Sulphate.
Abhinandan A Alman*, Vikas R Asawale, Pallavi S Jadhav, andRajshekhar M Chimkode.
- Multiple Hormonal Dysregulation as A Determinant of Exacerbation Frequency in Female Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease Patients.
Titova LA, Budnevsky AV, and Ovsyannikov ES*.
- Concentration of N, P and K in potato tubers organically fertilized which sprinkled with Zn, Mn at different stage growth.
Jawad T M AL Fadlly*.
- Synthesis and Physical-Chemical Properties of 5-Phenethyl-4-R-4?-1,2,4-triazole-3-thioles and Their Chemical Transformations.
Tatyana VIgnatova, Andr?y GKaplaushenko, and Yuliia S Frolova*.
- Actual Issues of Pathogenesis, Clinical Picture and Treatment of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease in Combination with Diabetes Mellitus and Metabolic Syndrome.
AV Budnevsky, ES Ovsyannikov*, NV Polyakova, EY Malysh, and MS Mukhortova.
- Luteolin, a novel CD3 cycles inhibitor, is proposed regulator for modulation NAD-mediated glycol sis activity.
Zainab N Al-Abady*, and Abbas Jawad Al-Shabany.
- Equilibrium, Kinetic and Thermodynamic Studies for the Adsorption of P-Xylene by Graphene Nanosheets: Comparison with Carbon Nanotubes.
Mohammad T Raad, Malak Sayed Hassan, Akram Hijazi*, Mounir Kassir, Hussein Medlej, May Issa, and Mortada Srour*.
- Influence of Sunflower Oil Supplementation in Streptozotocin Induced Diabetic Rats.
T Rama*, Padmanath K, Valli C, and Pandiyan V.
- Basics of Prevention and Correction of Asthenic Syndrome in Young Footballers With Down Syndrome.
Makhov AS, and Medvedev IN*.
- The Image of The Physical "I" In People with Disabilities with Hemi Paresis as A Result of Hemorrhagic Stroke.
- Healthcare Workers and English Language Skills Needs in Yemen.
Abdul Ghafour Ahmad Anajar*.
- Efficacy of Bee Venom or Proplis Treatment on Molecular and Immunological Aspects of Schist Soma Mansoni Infected Mice Liver.
Asmaa E Bayomi*, Azza H Mohamed, Sobhy E Hassab El-Nabi, and Mona Goudia.
- Study of Biotechnological Potential of Blood Agricultural Animals and Poultry for The Development of New Balanced Food Products.
Natal'ja Jur'evna Sarbatova, Vladimir Jur'evich Frolov, Ruslan Saferbegovich Omarov*, Olga Vladimirovna Sycheva, and Lyudmila Vasilevna Antipova.
- Grain Harvesting Mechanization: Disadvantages and Prospects.
Evgeniy Ivanovich Trubilin*, Gennady Georgievich Maslov, Roman Olegovich Evglevsky, and Valery Pavlovich Lavrentyev.
- Association between sociodemographic factors and knowledge level of food safety and hygiene among hospital food services staff.
Mohammad Abd Elmoneim Elmadbouly*
- Study of thermo-acoustical parameters in binary liquid mixture containing aniline and mesitylene at temperatures T= (303.15, 308.15, 313.15 and 318.15) K.
Timmeswara Sarma Nori*, SK Fakruddin Babavali, Ch Srinivasu, and Ch Sridhar Yesaswi.
- Effect of ß-glucan on the Physicochemical and Sensory Characteristics of Cookies for Patients with Type 2 Diabetes during Shelf Life.
Nataliya Zhilinskaya*, Varuzhan Sarkisyan, Valentina Vorobyeva, Irina Vorobyeva,Alla Kochetkova, and Elena Smirnova.
- The use of Laser Technology and Aquacomplex Titanium Glycerol solvate in the Treatment of Chronic Osteomyelitis.
A A Glukhov*, A A Andreev, O S Mokhova, S N Boev, T G Nikishina, A P Ostroushko, E V Mikulich, M E Ngabire, and E L Chalovskiy.
- Efficacy of Olopatadine In the Management of Allergic Conjunctivitis.
Sanu Sain*, and Sivagami Dinesh.
- Problems of Physical Rehabilitation of Children with Down Syndrome with Injuries of The Lower Limb.
Makhov AS, and Medvedev IN*.
- Restoration Of Microcirculatory Processes In Persons Of The Second Mature Age With Osteochondrosis Of Lumbar Spine In The Course Of Daily Wearing Of Medicinal Prophylactic Clothes For Half A Year.
- Synthesis and characterization of azo dyes ligands complexes with Ni (II) and Cu (II) and studies their industrial and bacterial application.
Amer J Jarad*, and Sarah H Quiasim.
- Thermo theoretical ultrasonic studies in binary liquid mixtures containing heterocyclic aromatic compound quinoline with 1-butanol at temperatures T= (303.15, 308.15, 313.15 and 318.15) K.
Sk Fakruddin Babavali*, NT Sarma, Ch Srinivasu, B Vijay Kumar, and K Narendra
- The Formation of The Quality of Maize, Depending on The Density of Plants and Fertilizers.
SA Semina*, and IV Gavryushin?.
- The Protective Effect of Hesperridin Against Gentamicin Induced Acute Tubular Necrosis in Mice.
Mohammed Abdul Muttalib Abdul Bari*.
- Comparison Epithelialization of Moist Exposed Burn Ointment and Silver Sulphadiazine for Treatment Superficial Partial Thickness Burns.
Yeni Puspawani, Eddy Sutrisno*, Utama Tarigan, and Frank Bietra Buchari.
- Spectrophotometric Estimation Methods for Loxoprofen Sodium Based on Charge Transfer Complexation Reactions.
Dina S El-Kafrawy, Amira H Abo-Gharam , Magdi M Abdel-Khalek, Mohamed S Mahrous, and Tarek S Belal*.
- The Potential Role of Bone Marrow-Mesenchymal Stem Cells on Sodium Nitrite - Hypoxia Model in Liver of Male Rats.
Amany A Osman,Nadia H Ismaeil, Elham H A Ali*, Laila A Rashed, and Manal A Saleh.
- Correction of the image of the physical "I" in people with disabilities with hemiparesis who underwent a hemorrhagic stroke.
- Corrosion Protection of Carbon Steel By Voltaren Drug in Acid Media and Theoretical Studies.
Ahlam Mohammed Farhan, Rasha abd Jasim, and Abdulkareem M. Ali*.
- Justification of Landscape and Biotechnical Solutions for Designing Water Protection Zones.
Ekaterina A Pozachenyuk, Fedor N Lisetskii*, Anna N Vlasova, and Irina V Kalinchuk.
- Application of Temporary Fixed Constructions.
Goncharov Nikolai Alexandrovich*, Lescheva Elena Alexandrovna, Haritonov Dmitrij Jur'evich, Belenova Irina Alexandrovna, andPodoprigora Anna Vladimirovna.
- Evaluation of the effectiveness of the complex rehabilitation of children with oligophrenia in the degree of imbecility, who underwent fracture of the lower limb.
Makhov AS, and Medvedev IN*.
- Medical And Social Aspects Of Low-Energy Fractures Among Residents Of The Kabardino-Balkar Republic.
Rina Muhamedovna Aramisova*, Irina Salichovna Jetisheva, Marina Tulevna Thazaplizheva, Anzor Olegovich Balkarov, Ibrahim Vladimirovich Kulaev, Fatima Rashidovna Batyrbekova,Larisa Vladimirovna Kardanova.
- Isolation and Screening of Pectinolytic Streptomyces Sp. From Soil Samples of Egypt.
Nadia H Abd El-Nasser, El Sayed M El-Mahdy, Wafaa GH Shosha, and Gehad H El Sayed*.
- Correction the reproductive function of cows with fatty liver dystrophy.
Nikolay Vasilyevich Belugin*, Natalya Aleksandrovna Pisarenco, Valentina Michajlovna Shpygova, Vladislav Anatoljyevich Porublyov and Vladimir Anatolyevich Meshcheryakov.
- Phenotypic correlation and heritability of signs in sheep received from parents with different ages.
Evgeny Nikolaevich Chernobai*, Victor Ivanovich Guzenko, Anatoly Anatol’evich Drovorub, Tatyana Ivanovna Antonenko, and Viktor Ivanovich Konoplev.
- Assessment and management risks of agricultural entrepreneurial structures on the micro-level.
Natalia Anatolyevna Dovgot’ko*, Ekaterina Grigorievna Agalarova, Natalya Valer’evna Vorobyeva, Elena Georgiyenva Pupynina, and Natalia Borisovna Chernobay.
- Effect of No-till technology on erosion resistance, the population of earthworms and humus content in soil.
Viktor Korneyevich Dridiger*, Evgenia Ivanovna Godunova, Fedor Vladimirovich Eroshenko, Roman Sergeevich Stukalov, and Rasul Gadzhiumarovich Gadzhiumarov.
- Development and implementation in food safety management system by ISO 22000 in beet sugar production.
Nin?Konik*, Alexey Molchanov, Galina Starodubtseva, Lubov Maslova and Mikhail Eryushev.
- Improvement cost management system for management accounting.
Elena Ivanovna Kostyukova*, Maria Aramovna Vakhrushina, Vladimir Grigor’evich Shirobokov, Marina Victorovna Feskova,and Tatiana Alexandrovna Neschadimova.
- Clinical phenomenon of haemobartonellosis in cats in the urban environments.
Evgenia Alexeevna Yashchenko, Svetlana Nikolaevna Lutsuk*, Julia Vasilievna Dyachenko, Olga Vladimirovna Dilekova, and Victor Vasilievich Mikhaylenko
- The aerosol appliance of preparation Ni?osan.
Vasiliy Pavlovich Nikolaenko, Nadegda Arkadevna Ogeredova*, Alexander Nikolaevich Simonov, Elena Valentinovna Svetlakova, and Anatoliy Nikolaevich Kononov.
- Impact of scheme selection for parental pairs onto weight growth formation and Hereford calves' body type.
Anatoly Foadovich Shevkhuzhev*, Foat Galimovich Kayumov, Nikolai Pavlovich Gerasimov, Sergey Nikolaevich Shlykov, and Roman Vladimirovich Shkrabak.
- Economic-statistical analysis of sustainable development of the rural labor market.
Alexander Vasilyevich Shuvaev*, Svetlana Viktorovna Bogdanova, Elena Viktorovna Berezhnaya, Olga Vladimirovna Berezhnaya,and Natalya Vladimirovna Solovyova.
- Improvement of forms state support for the agrarian sector of economy: the regional aspect
Alexander Vladimirovich Tenishchev*, Natalia Nikolaevna Telnova, Yulia Viktorovna Orel, Svetlana Sergeevna Vaytsekhovskaya, and Anzhelika Rashitovna Baicherova
- Theoretical substantiation parameters of the process for obtaining a soybean-grain substitute for dairy feed.
Sergei Viktorovich Varaksin*, Sergei Mikhailovich Dotsenko, Lyudmila Gennadievna Kryuchkova, Andrei Vladimirovich Burmaga, and Dmitrii Aleksandrovich Markin.
- Development of a method for estimation functional reserves of a newborn organism.
Alexander Viktorovich Agarkov*, Irina Ivanovna Nekrasova, Angelina Nikolaevna Shulunova, Alexander Igorevich Sidelnikov, and Nikolay Viktorovich Agarkov.
- Cardiac and Renal Protective Effect of Omega-3 PUFA via PPAR ? and PTEN Expression in Gold Nanoparticles Intoxicated Rats.
Hanan S Alnahdi*.
- Evaluation of the Setting Time, Sealing Ability and Flow of Zinc Oxide Eugenol Based and Epoxy Resin Based Endodontic Sealers with and without the Addition of Triple Antibiotic Powder.
Girish P, Neeta Shetty*, Manuel Thomas, and Kundabala Mala.
- Synthesis and Anti-Cancer Activity of Certain Novel Pyrazoline-Based 1,3-Oxathioles and 1,3,4-Thiadiazoles.
Usama Fathy*, and Hanem M Awad.
- An infrared and SEM study of the margins of some German hyperinflation postage stamps.
Juan S Gómez-Jeria*, Ernesto Clavijo, J J Cárcamo-Vega, and Sebastián Gutiérrez
- Study of Acoustic Parameters of Binary Mixtures of Cyclohexane with 2-Methoxyethanol.
M Durga Bhavani*, A Ratnakar, and S Satyaveni.
- Studying the mechanism of formation the beef' fatty acids composition by grass feeding.
Ruslan Saferbegovich Omarov*, Vladislav Evgenievich Zakotin, Aleksandr Pavlovich Marynich, Alexander Mechislavovich Andrushko, and Sergei Nikolaevich Shlykov
- Estimation the grass feeding influence on cattle productivity and meat quality.
Ruslan Saferbegovich Omarov*, Evgeny Ivanovich Rastovarov, Tatiana Sergeevna Alexandrova, Anton Alekseyevich Nesterenko, and Sergei Nikolayevich Shlykov.
- Extraction of Lemon Oil from Lemon Peel using Solvent Extraction Method – Optimization by using RSM.
K Sathya*, K Nagarajan, S Geethpriya, and K Abirami.
- Isolation And Identification Multidrug Resistance Bacteria From Urinary Tract Infectious And Effect Of Capsicum Annuum oil.
Mais Emad Ahmed, Neam Hadier Jawad, Sana MH AL-Shimmary, and Rabaab Qzar Basi.
- Angiopoietin-2 Expression in Relation To Angiogenesis And Vessel Maturation In Oral Squamous Cell Carcinoma.
Intisar Abdel-JabbarAl-Sarraf*, and Ban F Al-Drobie.
- Morphological Indicators of Skeletal Muscles in Carp in Case of the Use of Quickened Growth Technology.
Natalya A Slesarenko*, Elena I Shilo, and Pavel N Abramov.
- Technological Properties of Raw Meat from Animals Fed Rations Supplemented With Minerals.
Sergey Yu Smolentsev*, Rustam Kh Ravilov, Leysan F Yakupova, Nikita V Nikolaev, Fazil A Medetkhanov, Galina S Stepanova and Aygul Z Karimova
- Stimulation of Rumen Microflora in Cattle by Using Probiotic Concentrate.
Sergey Yu Smolentsev*, Evgeny N Poltaev, Lilia E Matrosova, Elena L Matveeva, Alla E Ivanova, Anna M Tremasova, and Marina A Erochondina.
- Inhibition Of Dehydeogenase Activity Of Escherichia Coli And Staphylococcus Aureusby Extracts Of Vernoniaamygdalina And Moringa Oleifera.
Adeleye SA*, Braide W, Mike-Anosike EE, Uzor BC, and Korie MC.
- Adaptive Resource Of Disabled Persons With Hemiparesis Who Underwent Hemorrhagic Stroke.
- Vasopathy In Patients With Arterial Hypertension 2 Degrees.
- Physiological Capabilities Of The Vascular Endothelium With The Developing Arterial Hypertension In People Of Different Ages Who Had Long Had Low Physical Activity.
Bespalov DV, Medvedev IN*, Mal GS, and Polyakova OV.
- Therapeutic Possibilities Of Rosuvastatin In The Medical Complex In Relation To Disaggregation Vascular Control Over Erythrocytes In Persons With Arterial Hypertension And Dyslipidemia.
- Signs Of The Development Of Vasopathy In Arterial Hypertension 1 Degree.
- The Ability to Reduce the Severity of Motor Disorders in Children With Cerebral Palsy.
Makhov AS, and Medvedev IN*.
- Comparative analysis of rehabilitation efficiency in persons of the second mature age with spinal column osteochondrosis with the help of regular medicinal physical trainings and daily wearing of medicinal prophylactic clothes.
- Physiological features of platelet aggregation in calves of Ayrshire breed during the phase of plant nutrition.
Oshurkova Ju L, Medvedev IN*, and Fomina LL.
- General improvement of children with Down syndrome by means of regular soccer lessons.
Makhov AS, and Medvedev IN*
- Functional activity of the vascular endothelium in patients with initial signs of atherosclerosis against the background of regularly dose-related exercise stress.
Bespalov DV, Medvedev IN*, Mal GS, and Makurina ON.
- Vascular disaggregation effects on erythrocytes in patients with arterial hypertension with abdominal obesity.
- Severity of disaggregation control of blood vessels over platelets in patients with arterial hypertension with abdominal obesity.
- The state of vascular disaggregation effects on neutrophils in patients with arterial hypertension with abdominal obesity.
- Physiological parameters of erythrocytes against the background of regular exercise in the model conditions.
- Functional Features of Erythrocytes In The Scoliotic Process.
- Physiological Features Of Platelet Aggregation In Aging Mammals Against The Background Of Physical Exertion.
- Physiological Activity Of Platelets In Vivo During Aging Against The Background Of Physical Exertion.
- Physiological Features Of Erythrocytes In Rats At Late Stages Of Ontogenesis.
- In-vitro antimicrobial and anticancer activities of methyl nonactate and methyl homononactate produced by Egyptian isolates Streptomyces fulvissimus FHM275 and Streptomyces pratensis FHM572.
Ferial M Rashad*, Nadia H Abd El-Nasser, Insaf E Dawoud, Hayam M Fathy, Amal M Ali, and Fatima H Motawe.
- Screening Of The Antifungal Activity Of 22 Seaweed From The Coast Of El Jadida Morocco Against Bipolaris sorokiniana.
Jamal Bouhraoua*, Fatima Lakhdar, Selma Mabrouki, Fatiha Moustarhfir, Omar Assobhei, and Samira Etahiri.
- Physico-Chemical and Trophic Characterization Of « Dayet Aoua » (Lake –Middle Atlas –Morocco).
K Bouayad*, S Rachiq, I Hinchi, Z Idrissi, C Rais, M Raoui, and K Derraz
- Adaptogens Instead Restricted Drugs Research for An Alternative Itemsto Doping In Sport.
Andrey Ashotovich Nagdalian*, Natalya Pavlovna Oboturova, Sergey Nikolaevich Povetkin, Irina Vladimirovna Ziruk, AllaVladimirovna Egunova, Alexander Nikolaevich Simonov, ElenaValentinovna Svetlakova, and Pavel Andreevich Trushov.
- The Diversification As The Trends Of Reforming Additional Professional Education Of Social Workers.
Maslova Irina Borisovna*, Lifanova Tatiana Evgenevna, Golenkova Olga Valerevna, Mikheeva Elena Sergeevna, and Lebedeva Natalia Vasilievna.
- Characteristics of Enterococci Isolated from Raw Milk and Hand-Made Cottage Cheese in Ukraine.
YuV Horiuk*, MD Kukhtyn, KM Vergeles, VL Kovalenko, MM Verkholiuk, RA Peleno, and VV Horiuk.
- Microwave Assisted Synthesis and Antimicrobial Evaluation of Novel 4h-Pyrido [1, 2-A] Pyrimidine Derivatives.
K Sreekanth, and Anjali Jha*.
- Continuous Education Of The Higher School Teacher: Andragogical Approach.
Lebedeva Natalia Valerievna*, Sikorskaya Larissa Evgenevna, Menlibekova Gulbakhyt Zholdas bekovna, Seidina Moldir Zikirovna, and Zabirova Galina Alexandrovna.
- Synthesis, Spectroscopic Characterization of Nickel Complex from C16H19N3O3S and Photo Degradation Using Prepared Nano TIO2 By Sol-Gel as Catalyst.
Maab K Omar*, and Sahar S Hassan.
- Correction Of Asthenia In Football Players With Down Syndrome.
Makhov AS, and Medvedev IN*.
- Posterior Reversible Encephalopathy Syndrome Presenting As Complete Blindness In Obstetrics.
Mohana T*, and Renuka Balasubramaniyan.
- Overview of Particle Engineering: Spherical Crystallization Techniques.
Chetan B. Chure*, and Swati Rawat.
- Specific Genetically Detection of Pseudomonas aeruginosa by using ecfX gene.
Sana MH AL-Shimmary*, Sara H. Seddiq, and Asmaa M Salih Almohaidi.
- Comparative study of Efficacy of curcumin oil and Levofloxacin against wound contamination by Klebsiella Pneumoniae
Mais E. Ahmed, Sara H. Seddiq*, Rabaab Qzar Basi, Ghusoon A. Abdulhasan, and Ahmed Q. Al-Awadi.
- Influence Of Growth Regulators And Mineral Fertilizers On Water Regime And Yielding Capacity Of Barley Plants.
VA Isaichev, NN Andreev*, and KA Vinogradova.
- The content of macroelements in barley grain after application of growth regulators and mineral fertilizers.
V.A. Isaichev, N.N. Andreev*, and K.A. Vinogradova.
- Polymorphism of GDF9, BMP15, BMP1B, KISS-1 and GPR54 genes and their relationship with litter size in two Egyptian sheep breeds with expression analysis of KISS-1 and GPR54 genes
Nermin El-Halwany, Abdel-Aziz K.B, Sherif Mourad, and Ahmed F.M. Al-Tohamy*.