RES J PHARM BIOL CHEM SCI
Volume 13, Issue 6, 2022 (November - December)
- Phytochemical and Antimicrobial studies of Spermacoce / Borreria Verticillata (Rubiaceae).
ShivamChaurasia, Piyush Yadav*, and Shashikant Maurya.
- To Study On Standard Precautions Among Health Care Worker.
Arvind Kumar Patel, Manoj Kumar Yadav, and Piyush Yadav*
- Role Of Transdermal Drug Delivery System In Analgesics.
Pratik Singh, Shashikant Maurya, and Piyush Yadav*.
- To Role of Medicinal Plant in Hyperlipidemia.
Pooja, Shashikant Maurya, and Piyush Yadav*.
- An Innovative Cornerstone ForAnti-Malarial Therapy: Case Study Of Artemisinin.
Saurabh Rajak, Piyush Yadav*, and Shivanand.
- Role of Medicinal Plant in Insomnia.
Poornima Mishra, Piyush Yadav*, and Shivanand Yadav.
- The Role Of Computer Aided Drug Design In Drug Discovery.
Neelam Yadav, Piyush Yadav*, and Shivanand Yadav.
- Adverse Effect of Carboplatin on Biochemical Enzymes And Reproductive Hormones In Male Swiss Albino Mice.
Ojo OO*, Ayinde S, Ayegbusi EO, and Ogunbiyi BT.
- Synthesis of Novel Heterocyclic Fused Systems as Potential Leads – Oxazino [5,6-b], Pyrazino [ 5,6-b] and Imidazolo [4,5-b]- Quinoxalines.
- Effectiveness Of Peripheral Nerve Blocks In Split Skin Grafts. Do They Offer Complete Deafferentation And Antinociception?: A Case Series.
Parthasarathy S, Yasha V Kameshwar*, and Saranya N.
- Association Of Elevated Levels Of Inflammatory Markers And D-Dimer With Psychosis In COVID-19 Patients And A Brief Review Of Possible Underlying Mechanism Of COVID Psychosis- A Retrospective Study In A Tertiary Care Hospital.
Somsubhra Chatterjee, Sankha Chatterjee, Sajeeb Mondal, and Rajashree Pradhan*.