RES J PHARM BIOL CHEM SCI
Volume 2, Issue 1, 2011 (January - March)
- Status of serum Sialic acid, Antioxidant and Lipid peroxidation in Head and Neck Cancer patients
Siddartha , Bhandary Satheesh, Suchetha Kumari N, Shetty Rathan, Subhash Babu, Shishir Shetty
- High Performance Thin Layer Chromatographic Estimation of Tolterodine Tartarate
M Shaiba*, R Maheswari, Rahul Chakraborty, P Sai Praveen, V Jagathi
- Microbiological Activity of Essential Oil Extracted from Coleus aromaticus Linn. Leaves
A Revathi*, B Thangabalan, P Vengal Rao, K Vadivel
- A novel treatment approach towards Emerging Multidrug Resistant Enteroaggregative Escherichia coli (EAEC) causing acute/persistent diarrhea using medicinal plant extracts.
Bangar Raju, Mamatha Ballal*, Indira Bairy
- Phytochemical and Pharmacological Studies on Achillea Millefolium (L) Leaves
KL Senthil Kumar*, Mohsin Hassan Mustapha, Anupam Rajbhandari, R Ramakrishnan,
- Oxidative stress in NIDDM patients: influence of coriander (Coriandrum sativum) seeds
CU Rajeshwari, B Andallu
- Chemo Protective Action of Asparagus racemosus against Cyclophosphamide Induced toxicity
SF MALEEKA BEGUM, R ANURADHA*
- An Efficient Synthesis of Meso-Substituted Dipyrromethane Derivatives Catalyzed By Ceric (IV) Ammonium Nitrate in Aqueous Media
Syed Shahed Ali*, Sheik Kabeer Ahmed
- Antibacterial and Antioxidant Properties of Mn (II), Co (II), Ni (II) and Zn (II) Complex of Schiff base derived from Cephalexin.
Sunil Joshi, Vatsala Pawar , and V.Uma*
- Ultrasound Assisted One-Pot Synthesis of 12-Aryl -8, 9, 10, 12-tetrahydrobenzo[a]xanthen-11-one Derivatives Using Chlorosulphonic Acid as a Catalyst under Solvent-free Conditions
G M Nazeruddin*, Abdulkarim M A Al-Kadasi
- Anti-inflammatory and neuropharmacological activities of Caesalpinia pulcherrima bark
Utpal Bose*, Lubna Hossain, Vaskor Bala, Ananda Kumar Shill, Ahmed Ayedur Rahman
- Bioaccumulation of hexavalent chromium in the organs of fresh water teleost, Cyprinus carpio (common carp).
K Parvathi, P Sivakumar, C Sarasu
- Development and In vitro Evaluation of Gastro retentive matrix tablets: an approach using natural gums and polymers
Sreenivasa Reddy N*, Mahendra Kumar CB, Ramesh A, Chandrashekhar M S
- Thin Layer Chromatographic Method for the Determination of Flurbiprofen
V Jagathi*, V Rajesh, D Ramesh, G Devalarao
- The forced degradation and solid state stability indicating study and Validation of method for the determination of Assay of Artesunate by HPLC.
B Thirupathi Rao, P Murali Krishna, R Kishore Kumar and P Venkateswarlu*
- Synthesis and anti-inflammatory activities of 7-Benzylidene-2, 3-diphenyl-4, 5, 6, 7-tetrahydro-2H-indazole derivatives
Richa Kaur Bhatia, P Bhoja Raju, Upendra K Jain, P Praveen Kumar and K Satyavathi*
- Hepatoprotective activity of Lagenaria siceraria fruit extracts against carbontetrachloride-induced hepatic damage in rats
BVS Lakshmi*, P Uday Kumar, N Neelima, V Umarani, M Sudhakar
- Formulation and Evaluation of Transdermal patches of Ropinirole HCl
Bhosale Nilesh R*, Hardikar Sharwaree R, Bhosale Ashok V
- Kinetics and mechanism of oxidation of glycine by permanganate in alkaline medium
TVN Partha Sarathi, B Dharma Rao, G Nageswara Rao and P Vani *
- Sustained Release of Propranolol HCl Using Matrix Granule Comprising Wax and Polymers
Wanwilai Darunkaisorn and Thawatchai Phaechamud*
- Quantitative estimation of isotretinoin (13-cis retinoic Acid) in bulk and formulation by UV - visible spectrophotometry
Pratik Patel, Prachi Kabra*, Ritu Kimbahune, Urmila GH
- Evaluation of Trapa Natans Starch as an Excipient in Tablet Formulation
*Rao KNV, Sudha P, Vinod KR, David Banji
- Calcium hydroxyapatite bioceramics and evaluation of their In Vitro biocompatibility
P N Jagdale and S R Bamane*
- Analgesic activity of the methanolic seed extract of Buchholzia coriacea
Ezeja M I*, Ezeigbo I I, Madubuike K G
- Rapid and efficient synthesis of microwave assisted some bis-1, 2, 4-triazole derivatives and their antioxidant and anti-inflammatory evaluation.
Rohini Diwedi* S, Alexandar, M J N Chandrasekar
- Synthesis and biological evaluation of pyrido (2, 3-D) pyrimidine-carboxylate derivatives
Jayapal Reddy G, Satish Kumar M*, Venkateshwar Rao J , Venkateshwarlu E, Naresh K
- Development and evaluation of cefpodoxime proxetil niosomes using various sorbitan esters
R Sambathkumar, V Sekharbabu, P Perumal, N Vengateswara Murthy, R Kanagasabi, R Vijaya Muthu Manikander
- Development of Isotretinoin Gel for the Treatment of Acne Vulgaris
Nilkamal Waghmare, Pradhnya Waghmare, Swapnil Wani, Ashwini Yerawar
- Qualitative and Quantitative Estimation by HPLC Method in Transdermal Formulations: A Technical Note
M Mudasir*, N Tabassum, J Ali, Khan N A & Jan R
- Comparative study of Copper (II) using 4-Hydroxy 3, 5 dimethoxy benzaldehyde 4-hydroxy benzoyl hydrazone and Cinnamaldehyde 4-hydroxy benzoylhydrazone in presence of micellar medium by Spectrophotometry
D Gopala Krishna*, N Devanna and KB Chandrasekhar
- Anti-anxiety activity of Eriobotrya japonica leaf extracts
Karan Sharma*, Narinder Kumar, Kirandeep Raj, Junaid Niazi, Vikas Gupta
- Analysis of heavy metals in the vicinity of Sriramnagar, Vizianagaram Dt.(A.P.)
AVLNSH Hariharan* Ch Sudhakar and D Murali Krishna
- Chronopharmacology and Chronopharmacotherapy- A Guide to better health
Vidyavati S Koppisetti*, Hema shree, Sumalatha.
- Development and Validation of a RP-HPLC Method for the Quantitation and Dissolution Studies of Parecoxib.
Lakshmi Dheeraj Vadlamudi*, D Prathyusha, K Madhav Bharadwaj, R Samatha, G Alekya .
- Analgesic and anti-inflammatory effect of different extracts of Ocimum canum
Gobinda M Behera *, Malay Baidya, Satish BN, Sayed Bilal, Panda S.
- Association between the different phases of menstrual cycle and time domain analysis of Heart Rate Variability in young adult and older adult in Indian Women’s.
Bindiya RS, Kishan K, Damodara Gowda KM, Ramaswamy C, Ramesh Bhat M.
- Green Tea: A Phytopharmaceutical ‘Wonder’ Extract for Ischaemic Stroke
Alka Gupta *, Bhawna Khurana , Indira Raheja.
- Biodiversity of Termites in Relation to Human Activity: Impact on the Environment in Matam (Senegal)
Tamsire SAMB, Abdoulaye B. NDIAYE, Karamoko DIARRA
- Phytochemicals Investigation of Ficus glomerata Linn Leaves
A Poongothai, KP Sreena, KM Saradhadevi, R Santhi*, S Annapoorani
- A study on lipid peroxidation and total antioxidant status in diabetes with and without hypertension
Paramesha S*, Vijay R, Mahesh Bekal, Suchetha Kumari, KC Pushpalatha
- A study on lipid profile and myeloperoxidase level in Type II diabetes mellitus with respect to age and gender
Paramesh S*, Mahesh Bekal, Suchetha Kumari, Vijay R, KC Pushpalatha
- A Comparative Study of oxidative stress in Diabetic and Non-diabetic osteomyelitis.
Vernon D’ Silva BS, Suchetha Kumari N, Naveen P, Veena Shetty, Latika Shetty
- In-Vitro antioxidant potential of Jasminum mesnyi Hance (Leaves) extracts
Priyanka Poonia*, Junaid Niazi, Gagandeep Chaudhary, AN Kalia
- Significance of microalbuminuria in cardiovascular disease and nephropathy in diabetic patients
Bhavna Nayal, Raghuveer CV, Manjunatha Goud BK*, Sarsina Devi O, Devaki RN, Deepa K.
- Synthesis and antimicrobial studies of some novel Heterocyclic chalcones
Biradar AS, Shah SNN, Mohammed Zameer, Dhole JA, Baseer MA, Kulkarni PA
- Evaluation of Antibiotic Supplements for Culturing Mycobacterium Tuberculosis from Mouse Macrophages and Organs
Raman Preet Singh, Sarbjit Singh Jhamb*, Prati Pal Singh
- Removal of Chromium from Aqueous Solution using Vigna mungo Husk (Black Lentil): Kinetic & Thermodynamic Studies
K. Saravanakumar and A Kumar*
- Anti-inflammatory activity of chloroform extract of aerial part of Clerodendrum phlomidis Linn.
R Vijayamirtharaj*, S Vincent, N Senthilkumar
- Evaluation of the relationship between habitual consumption of coffee with reduced risk of diabetes
Vijayalaxmi BM, Nikitha Shajahan, Shrikant L Patil*
- Evaluation of Olibanum Resin as a new microencapsulating agent for Aceclofenac Controlled Release Microcapsules
KPR Chowdary* and SB Dana
- Synthesis, characterization and anti-microbial screening of novel heterocyclic system containing bridgehead nitrogen atom.
G Omprakash, Y Anjaneyulu, N Siva Subramanian*, M.Ramadevi, VRM Gupta, G Vijayalakshmi.
- Analgesic and anti-inflammatory activities of Buchanania lanzan Spreg. Roots
Patsnaik AK, Kodati D, Pareta SK*, Patra KC, Harwansh RK
- Evaluation of antioxidant effect of Omega 3-fatty acid against paracetamol induced liver injury in albino rats
M Meganathan*, K Madhana Gopal, P Sasikala, J Mohan, N Gowdhaman, K Balamurugan, P Nirmala, Vanitha Samuel.
- Planning of clinical evaluation for Ayurvedic medicines
Sapkale GN*, Patil SM, Karpe PP, Ulhas S Surwase
- Anti-hyperglycaemic activity of ethanol extract and chloroform extract of Indigofera tinctoria leaves in streptozotocin induced diabetic mice (Family- Papilionaceae)
Amarnath V Bangar*, MG Saralaya
- Development of UV spectrophotometric methods for estimation of Pazufloxacin in infusion form using Absorbance ratio method
Niki S Rewatkar*, Dinesh R, Chaple Mahavir, H Ghante and Arvind R Umarkar
- Evaluation of anti-Inflammatory activity of hydroxychloroquine and simvastatin combination in experimental animals.
Anil Pareek*, Nitin Chandurkar, R N Saha, Ravikiran Payghan
- Formulation and Evaluation of Microbially Activated Osmotic Drug Delivery System for Colon Targeted Tinidazole Tablets
S Srikanth*, S Senthil Kumar, K Sundaramoorthy, S Shanmugam and T Vetrichelvan
- Formulation Development Studies of Rizatriptan Benzoate Fast Disintegrating Tablet
Pravin Chaudhari, Smita Kolhe*, Dhananjay More
- Spectrophotometric Determination of Clemastine hydrogen fumarate, Fexofenadine HCl and Moxepril HCl through Ion-Pair Formation with Chromatrope 2 R.
Soad S. Abd El-Hay, Magda Y. El-Mammli & Abdalla A. Shalaby*
- Anthelmintic Activity of Newly Synthesized Moities of Fluoro Benzothiazole Schiff’s Base.
Sathe BS*, Jayachandran E, Jagtap VA, Sreenivasa GM
- Preliminary Phytochemical and Hypoglycemic Activity of Leaves of Grewia Asiatica L.
Priyanka Patil*, MM Patel, CJ Bhavsar
- Phytochemical screening of Mirabilus jalap Linn leaf extract by TLC
Chakraborthy Guno Sindhu*
- Selection of Best Method for The Formulation of Orodispersible Tablets by Applying Fuzzy Analytic Hierarchy Process
M Swamivelmanickam*, C Muralidharan, R Manavalan, P Venkatesen and K Valliappan
- Synthesis and Biological Evaluation of some Isatin derivatives for Antimicrobial Properties
Chaluvaraju KC*, Zaranappa
- Effect of dietary fish oil (Omega - 3 - fatty acid) against oxidative stress in isoproterenol induced myocardial injury in albino wistar rats
K Madhana Gopal*, M Meganathan, J Mohan, P Sasikala, N Gowdhaman, K Balamurugan, P Nirmala, Vanitha Samuel.
- Synthesis and Characterization of 2,3-Diphenyl Quinoxaline 1,4-di-N-oxide Derivatives and Study of their Antimicrobial Activities
Yellajyosula Lakshmi Narasimha Murthy*, Palla Mani†., Boddeti Govindh, Bhagavathula Subrahmanya Diwakar,Nagalakshmi Karthikeyan, Tamanam Raghava Rao and Kothagorla Venkata Raghava Rao
- Method development and validation for dissolution testings
B Ramesh Babu
- Formulation and evaluation of sustained release matrix tablet of zidovudine using different polymers
Shanmugam S, Banthala Rajan S*, Ayyappan T, K Sundaramoorthy, T Vetrichelvan
- Novel site specific delivery system containing ofloxacin for the treatment of periodontal infection
J Ananda Babu*, T Ayyappan, T Vetrichelvan
- Detection of extended spectrum beta-lactamase producing Klebsiella pneumoniae and their susceptibility rates to antibiotics in University of Benin Teaching Hospital, Benin City, Nigeria.
Osazuwa F*, Osazuwa EO
- Preparation and evaluation of ethylcellulose coated microcapsules for controlled release of Diclofenac
KPR Chowdary* and SB Dana
- Ethnopharmacological activities of the leaves of Cycas circinalis (Cycadaceae)
Sani Audu Ali , Ibrahim M Sule, Mohammed Ilyas, Abdul Kaita Haruna , Ojuolape R Abdulraheem and Abdulkareem S Sikira,
- Acute toxicity studies of Lophira lanceolata leaf extract
Sani Audu Ali*, Ojuolape R Abdulraheem, Ibrahim M. Sule, Mohammed Ilyas, Abdul K Haruna and Abdulkareem S Sikira
- Antimicrobial Studies of Aqueous Extract of the Leaves of Lophira Lanceolata
Sani Audu Ali*, Ibrahim M Sule, Mohammed Ilyas, Abdul Kaita Haruna , Ojuolape R Abdulraheem and Abdulkareem S Sikira,
- Anti-inflammatory activity of angiotensin antagonists
Indumathy S* and Kavimani S
- Identification of pharmacognostic and phytochemical biomarkers to distinguish between Hedyotis corymbosa (L.) Lam. and its adulterant, Glinus oppositifolius (L.) A.DC.
Mammen D*, Daniel M, Sane RT
- Evaluation of anti-epileptic activity of Cuscuta reflexa Roxb.
Sanket P Borole, Rajesh J Oswal*, Rishikesh V Antre, Sandip S Kshirsagar, Yogita R Bagul
- Antipsychotic Activity of Catunargaom Spinosa (Thumb.)
Reema A Kamble, Rajesh J Oswal*, Rishikesh V Antre, Prafulla P Adkar, Jayendrasing P Bayas, Yogita Bagul
- PROXIMATE AND MINERAL COMPOSITION OF HAIRY INDIGO LEAVES
MK Gafar and *AU Itodo
- Application of isotherm studies on the evaluation of sorption energies for dyestuff removal onto derived thermo-cracked shea nut shells.
AU Itodo* and HU Itodo
- DERIVED LOW COST BIOSORBENT AS WATER DECOLOURIZER
- Evaluation of anti-inflammatory and analgesic activities of Solanum trilobatum Linn. roots
S Ramakrishna*, KV Ramana, V Mihira, B Praveen Kumar
- Design of mucoadhesive hydropilic beads entrapped with ketoprofen for delivery into small intestine
R Sivakumar*, NN Rajendran, N Narayanan
- Psychological Distress among Women Suffering from Infertility in South Indian Population
K Kousalya*, N Sanjeeva Reddy, C Uma Maheswara Reddy, K Jayashree, Vasantha Janardhan
- Evaluation of anti-diabetic activity of Triumfetta rhomboidea in alloxan induced Wistar rats
N Duganath*, D Rama Krishna, Deepak Reddy G, B Sudheera, M Mallikarjun, Pavani Beesetty
- Cycloaddition of ethyl thioxoacetate and 1-methoxy-1,3-cyclohexadiene
Brahim KOUISSA, Mebrouk BELGHOBSI , Nourreddine BEGHIDJA and Abdelkader BOUCHOUL*
- Prediction of drug dissolution and hardness of indomethacin tablets using artificial neural networks and partial least-squares
Lawan Sratthaphut*, Thawatchai Phaechamud
- Synthesis and antimicrobial activity of some Pyrazoline derivatives and their metal complexes
BN Patel, PS Patel* and VG Patel
- Stability Indicating RP-HPLC Method for Estimation of Thiocolchicoside in Capsule Dosage Forms
Arvind R Umarkar*,Niki S Rewatkar, Dinesh R Chaple, Lokesh T Thote, Sunil B Chaudhari, Mayur R Bhurat.
- Synthesis, characterization and anticancerous properties of mixed ligand Pd(II) and Ag(I) complexes with 2-amino-7-oxo-4,5,6,7-tetrahydrobenzo[b]thiophene-3-carbonitrile and 2,2'-bipyridyl
R R Zaky, A M Abdelghay*
- FORMULATION AND EVALUATION OF ACECLOFENAC GASTRO RETENTIVE DRUG DELIVERY SYSTEM
*R Natarajan, Naveen Kaveri, N N R Rajndran
- Facts about High-Energy Phosphates Estimation in Heart
Nain V S?, Pannu J, Raj M, Atul A, Budhiraja RD
- Serum albumin and its relationship with glutathione levels in patients with brain tumor
Bhavna Nayal, BK Manjunatha Goud *, CV Raghuveer, Jeevan K Shetty, Sarsina Devi, K Deepa, RN Devaki.
- Hepatoprotective activity of Cassia alata(Linn.) leaves against paracetamol-induced hepatic injury in rats
VS Neharkar*, KG Gaikwad
- Formulation And In-Vitro Evaluation of Gastroretensive Floating Microspheres of Ranitidine Hydrochloride
Kumar Darapu B N*, K Sundaramoorthy and T Vetrichelvan
- Design and Evaluation of Novel Ophthalmic Delivery System of Acyclovir for Herpes Simplex Infection
S Shanmugam, T R. Ramvignesh*, K Sundaramoorthy, T Ayyappan and T Vetrichelvan
- Development of validated RP-HPLC method for the estimation of Ezetimibe in bulk drug and formulations
Ramakrishna K*, Pani Kumar AD, Venkat Raju Y, Sunitha G, Rebecca Shiffali D, Bhandhavi S.
- In-vitro Anti-inflammatory and Anti-arthritic Activity of Leaves of Cleodendron Inerme
M Sangeetha*, K Kousalya, R Lavanya, Cherukuru Sowmya, D Chamundeeswari, C Uma Maheswara Reddy
- Serum Albumin and Its Relationship with Glutathione Levels in Patients with Brain Tumor
Bhavna Nayal, Manjunath Goud BK*, CV Raghuveer, Jeevan K Shetty, Sarsina Devi , K Deepa, RN Devaki.
- Formulation and In- vitro evaluation of floating microbaloons of rosiglitazone maleate
K Kavitha, Yadawad Mehaboob *, Ashvini Urs V, DS Sandeep.
- Antihypertensive and other Beneficial Health Effects of Rutin Supplementation in Diabetic Patients
K Sattanathan*, CK Dhanapal, R Manavalan.
- A REVIEW ON CARBON NANOTUBES
Ch Prabhakar*, K Bala Krishna
- Rufinamide: A Novel Antiepileptic Drug
Patel D S*, Mehta H R , Goswami H J, Sheth A A , Patel D S , Mehta M M, Shanker N , Patel K J , Mehta A A, Deshpande S.
- Anti diabetic activity on the flowersof Nymphaea pubescens Willd.
*Karthiyayini T, Nagesh R Sandu, Senthilkumar KL
- Pro-Convulsant Activity of Progesterone like Compounds in Kainic Acid Induced Convulsions Implications for the Possible Mechanisms
Chakravarthi Narla*, Ramana Reddy Gangireddy, VSP Pavan Kumar N, V Ranjith Babu
- The Effects of Microbial Fertilizer Applications on Yield and Some Yield Elements of Peanut in Çukurova Region in Turkey
S Irmak*, AN Cil and A Cil